Search This Blog

Andrulla Blanchette Profile, Pictures And Wallpapers


Andrulla Blanchette Profile
Andrulla Blanchette
Name: Andrulla Blanchette
Born: 29th July 1966
Height: 5' 2"
Present Offseason Weight: 150 lbs.
Last Contest Weight: 134.2 lbs
Biceps : 16 1/2"
Leg Press : 1100 lbs for reps
Incline Dumbell Press: 100 lbs each
Biceps Curls: 175 lbs
Gym: I workout at my own gym. It is a commercial gym and its very well equipped; so if your ever in my neck of the woods, come along and have a workout at my gym.
Favourite Food: Grilled halibut with lemon squeezed on it.
Favourite Junk Food: I love Chinese cuisine, aromatic crispy duck, & pancakes. Yummy! I only junk out once in a while, I tend to eat a clean wholesome diet yearound.
How I got into Bodybuilding: I started training with weights purely to supplement another sport (judo) at the time (mid-1986).

Andrulla Blanchette
Andrulla Blanchette
 Andrulla Blanchette
Andrulla Blanchette
 Andrulla Blanchette
Andrulla Blanchette
 Andrulla Blanchette
Andrulla Blanchette
 Andrulla Blanchette
Andrulla Blanchette

No comments:

Post a Comment